APPLY TO BE A LEAK SPECIALIST
Florida Leak Locators has been paving the way for leak detection companies since 1998. We focus on providing an upbeat culture where our team members are valued. We believe that each member of our team is an integral asset to our company. Becoming a team member at Florida Leak Locators means you’re part of the family!
FLL offers all of their new team members up to four weeks paid training depending on experience and qualifications. Once you’ve completed our training program you will be given your own company vehicle, a business tablet, and industry leading commission pay. FLL will produce all your leads and keep the wheels on your truck moving!
Leak Specialist: A Florida Leak Expert will deliver superior level customer service to our clients while providing leak detection expertise and repair solutions. You will be expected to locate a variety of different pool/spa leaks through various detection techniques. Our leak specialists will need to dive pools all year round. During the winter months we provide our technicians with dry suits to conduct their leak detection testing. Once the leak(s) are located you will make a minor patch or seal to stop the leak. If a minor patch or seal is not adequate to stop the leak you will need to recommend the proper repair to the customer to solve their problem.
Compensation & Benefits
Our compensation package
- Paid Training (up to 4 weeks)
- Full-time Technicians pay range: $40-$60K (average year 1)
- Company will pay 50% of employees medical and dental plan
- Take-home company work van and fuel card
- Unlimited leads
- Ability to learn and adapt to unique situations
- Problem solver
- Valid FL driver’s license with good driving record
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Basic knowledge using technology (navigating a tablet, sending emails, ect.)
- Meet the physical demands
- Background check
Florida Leak Locators is an equal opportunity employer. Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States without sponsorship/transfer.